Responsible, Trustworthy, Reliable
Event First Aid Service
#駐場急救服務 #急救服務 #first aid #活動急救服務有限公司 #Event First Aid Service Ltd
Professional & Reliable
WHAT WE DO
We are a team with a high degree of flexibility and have extensive experiences
which we are ready to stand by at your event!
When an EVENT FIRST AID MEDICAL SERVICE involves life, there's no room for error, of course, we will take public liability seriously and have effective insurance to ensure our guarantee to provide medical-related business to the public in HONG KONG.
As a Medical Related Service Provider based in Hong Kong,
We aware that our service is involved in other people life
We must take the liability for every act/ decision we make to the patients, hence we must take it seriously on the liability aspect
Therefore, Like many overseas medical-related service providers,
our pre-hospital first aid service possesses
1) Medical Malpractice Insurance,
2) Employee Compensation Insurance
3) Hire Car Permit –Private Service (Limousine)
to ensure our PROFESSIONALISM and LEGITIMACY; to serve in your event and to ensure the interest of your event stakeholders
出租汽車許可證 - 私人服務（豪華轎車）
We all are undergoing a bit of stress at this point in time against the virus,
but most importantly, we shall never lose hope, we rally together and get through it positively.
💡 We can provide COVID-19 " combined nasal and throat swabs" negative test results and Vaccination Record prove to in order to comply with relevant updated
"Event Premises" anti-epidemic requirements.
我們可以提供 COVID-19「 鼻腔和咽喉合併拭子樣本採集 」 的陰性檢測結果
It is well- known that one major symptom of virus infections is fever, Therefore, we now able to set up a THERMAL CAMERA SCREENING with high-temperature accuracy that can detect elevated body temperature to make the preliminary screening. For the person who is doubt fever symptoms, using a thermometer to do a secondary check is necessary.
We are now using thermal fever screening solutions to do a quick screening of moving crowd and ensure the efficiency before entering your events venues.
Mission & Vision
To become the most trusted Medical First Aid Service brand –
through providing the consistent professionalism and best practices of exceeding first aid services expectations to any participants of your event, and with sufficient insurance liability covered, ensuring the interest of all stakeholders within your events.
Every duty we go out we must be equipped with Wheelchair, Medical Oxygen, and Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
fulfilling our medical malpractice insurance liability regulation, as well as guarantee the best coverage in your event
When someone's lives are in the rescuer's hands, the term “medical” comes with greater responsibility.
Here is what you will receive from our services:
1. Teams made up of the "Multidisciplinary Team (MDT)" approach.
• with benefit can combine their skill sets if necessary, to tackle complex and challenging patient trauma or medical clinical conditions.
2. Event First Aid Service with MEDICAL MALPRACTICE INSURANCE guarantees our service meets modern standards and qualifications to provide related services to the public. No rusty skills to handle your event participant.
3. Minimum Teams are made up of 1 male and 1 female, avoid #MeTOO
• "A Chaperone role" and "Buddy System" also provide a safeguard for both patients and our staff and can discourage unfounded allegations of improper behavior and avoid medical tunnel vision.
4. Each Duty, automated external defibrillator (AED), and Medical Oxygen are essential, or other medical equipment upon request. All our staff are well aware of the contraindication and limitation when using it.
5. “Event First Aid summary” will be provided if that is an accident, a detailed record for event stakeholders knowing what happened and treatment, a legal valid reference for insurance claims, legal claims, or further planning. Protect all the stakeholders' interests.
Participating in the event or just walking by;
if anyone is in need of our service, we are here to help.
無論場內, 場外, 參加者與否, 只要有須要, 我們都會竭盡所能
#CPR Saves Lives
" Our duty is to help, to lift the fallen, restore the broken, and soothe the wounded.
The uniform is often a symbol of authority, but in our case, it becomes a beacon of hope and a source of comfort. whether or not we are in this uniform, it is our passion, and our voice in the darkness, that gives hope to those who really need it. "
First, do no harm. Respect those physicians in whose steps I walk and gladly share such knowledge with those who follow. Remember that I do not treat a chart or an illness, but a sick human being. And if I am to care adequately for them, their family, too. Remember that there is an art to medicine as well as science and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding. May outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.
Tread with care in matters of life and death. This awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. May I always preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help. --- Heather Pinkney